By Juergen H. Bludau M.D.
This much-needed publication presents sincere, transparent, and necessary clinical info for older adults and their caregivers, written in an simply comprehensible language.
• Contributions from 20 individual physicians from Harvard clinical tuition and rates and different fabric from greater than a hundred unique papers to make sure clinical accuracy and updated context
• Case examples that support clarify fabric and produce the recommendation to life
Read or Download Aging, But Never Old: The Realities, Myths, and Misrepresentations of the Anti-Aging Movement (Praeger Series on Contemporary Health & Living) PDF
Similar aging parents books
This specific ebook recounts the adventure of dealing with one's dying completely from the death person's perspective instead of from the viewpoint of caregivers, survivors, or rescuers. Such unmediated entry demanding situations assumptions concerning the emotional and religious dimensions of death, exhibiting readers that -- in addition to anguish, loss, anger, unhappiness, and worry -- we will additionally consider braveness, love, desire, memory, transcendence, transformation, or even happiness as we die.
This exact e-book sheds new gentle at the such a lot invisible participants of the lesbian, homosexual, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community. Hidden from view through a mix of triumphing cultural assumptions and their very own unwillingness to be seen, older lesbians were constantly under-represented in either pop culture and examine.
Dementia and similar ailments are inclined to impact no less than 4 in each hundred 75-79 yr olds within the built international over the arriving years. confronted with an increasing older inhabitants, it is vital that we strengthen our realizing of ways to regard humans being affected by such stipulations. This available e-book presents broad details at the sorts of dementia and on reminiscence difficulties extra quite often.
This e-book, now in an broadly up to date and accelerated 3rd version, bargains very important insights into polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) and great telephone arteritis (GCA), offering an summary in their pathophysiology, genetics, immunology, and endocrinological mechanisms yet exceptionally proposing the state-of-the-art in analysis and therapy.
- Ejercicios para mejorar la memoria (Mayores) (Spanish Edition)
- Artichokes & Grace: Getting to the Heart of Aging With Our Aging Parents & Within Ourselves
- Accompagner la vie jusque-là (Encres de vie) (French Edition)
- Palliative Care, Ageing and Spirituality: A Guide for Older People, Carers and Families
- The Magic of Humor In Caregiving (Caregiver Survival Series Book 4)
- Cross-Cultural and Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives in Social Gerontology
Extra info for Aging, But Never Old: The Realities, Myths, and Misrepresentations of the Anti-Aging Movement (Praeger Series on Contemporary Health & Living)